My apologies for the late post, but I’ve doubled up today!
Note: Don’t know why I didn’t do these posts in January, but better late than never!
Top Ten Tuesday: 2016 YA Series Continuations
These are titles I am anxiously awaiting, and certainly many of them I already have on pre-order or on my TBR shelf (…actually they’re on my TBR wall–let’s face it; books are taking over my bedroom/house/life).
Note: All titles are in no particular order.
1. The Raven King (The Raven Boys, 4) by Maggie Stiefvater
Don’t you want to find out whether Blue, Gansey, Adam, Ronan, and Noah find the famed Raven King? (Side note: I have this one pre-ordered, and Amazon sent me this email a few weeks ago. I was so heartbroken when the next day they corrected the email.)
2. The Glass Sword (Red Queen, 2) by Victoria Aveyard
Mare’s adventures in another world begin after the terrible betrayal.
3. The Crown (The Selection, 5) by Kiera Cass
I haven’t read The Heir yet, but that is because I am dying to read the entire series all the way through again. Don’t tell me! Don’t tell me!
4. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, 2) by Leigh Bardugo
I am still in love with this book after reading it a few months ago. Love, I tell you. The entire thing.
5. The Midnight Star (The Young Elites, 3) by Marie Lu
Adelina, will you enter such dark depths as to have no hope for redemption?
6. The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles, 3) by Mary E. Pearson
Another series I am still in major love with. Please tell me the captivating drama among Kaden, Lia, and Rafe is still happening while the latter two have escaped Venda!
7. Harry Potter and the Cursed Child (Harry Potter) by J.K. Rowling, Jack Thorne, and John Tiffany
This is simply my whole childhood returning. No big deal. Except I may take a vacation day like I did when the last ones came out…
8. Map of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us, 2) by Maggie Hall
This was one of the books that surprised me last year with how great it was, so I am excited to see where the story will go.
9. Like a River Glorious (Walk on Earth a Stranger, 2) by Rae Carson
This series I am in love with without having started simply because it’s one of those I know I will be addicted to and cry about being bereft of the conclusion to the series. Forgive me for putting off the pain of addiction for a while longer.
10. Forever Doon (Doon, 4) by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon
The final book in the Doon series. I am going to miss Vee, Kenna and their fun Scottish lads.
Bonus: Remembrance (Mediator, 7) by Meg Cabot
While this title is adult, it’s another part of my beloved series I adored as a teen that has returned. I am anxious to read everything through again (and luckily, this is shorter than the Princess Diaries series).