I know, I know. This is the second week of 2015, but I can’t wait to tell you what series books I’m really looking forward to in the new year! Also, on a more unfortunate note, I’m sick today and don’t have another blog post waiting in the wings. Hope you enjoy the series titles that I’m looking forward to! Later, a post on new individual titles I can’t wait to read for 2015.
Top Ten 2015 Series (not in any particular order):
1. Fairest & Winter by Marissa Meyer. I just recently finished all three of the Lunar Chronicles (review coming soon), and I LOVED them. So I am super excited about these two coming out this year!
2. Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman. Last week’s post.
3. The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London) by Maureen Johnson. What is Rory up to now? How will she manage being a terminus?
4. A Cold Legacy (The Madman’s Daughter) by Megan Shepherd. I have no idea where this book is going yet, but I’m sure it will be a thrilling, bone-chilling read.
5. Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle) by Rachel Hawkins. Southern charm and magic. Yes, please!
6. The Heir (The Selection, 4) by Kiera Cass. So beyond excited for this new installment in The Selection series. When they announced this surprise last year, I was jumping for joy.
7. P.S. I Still Love You (Lara Jean) by Jenny Han – Cover not yet designed. Lara Jean was at last in love with Peter…what will she be doing next? I know I’ll love it. Jenny Han romances are some of the best.
8. Princess Academy, the Forgotten Sisters by Shannon Hale. Miri is back! I had no idea this was even on the calendar until this last week!
9. The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles) by Mary E. Pearson. It’s predecessor was possibly my favorite new fantasy release of 2014, so I’m feverishly awaiting this new book.
10. Royal Wedding & From the Notebooks of a Middle School Princess by Meg Cabot. I can’t believe this is even happening. I grew up with the Princess Diaries books and own all of them, so I’m super, duper anticipating these new projects.
Bonus: End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days/Angelfall, 3) by Susan Ee. No cover or blurbs yet, but apparently this is the last one since previously there had been talks of 5 books in the series.
What are your favorite new series releases for 2015?